Inaugural Zscaler Cloud Summit Coming to Las Vegas June 25-27
“Zenith Live” Will Convene the Visionaries, Thought Leaders and Disruptors that are Building the Cloud-Enabled Future
San Jose, California, December 14, 2017
Zscaler, Inc., the leader in cloud security, today announced that Zenith Live, the Zscaler Cloud Summit, will take place June 25–27, 2018, at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. The event is the first global Zscaler™ conference and the industry’s first devoted entirely to building the community of executives, network and security architects, and practitioners in IT and security focused on the possibilities of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future.
“We launched Zscaler in 2008 with the belief that IT was moving to the cloud and that it would ultimately disrupt the 15.6 billion-dollar security and infrastructure markets dramatically,” said Jay Chaudhry, Zscaler CEO. “Fast forward to today, and not only is this happening, but everywhere Zscaler customers and partners are challenging the status quo and leading their organizations’ digital transformation. With Zenith Live, we are bringing together partners and customers to build a community that will inspire business leaders to address their current and future challenges by exploring and embracing a cloud-enabled future.”
Zenith Live interactive conference sessions will provide insights and skills development for those driving change across the organization:
- CXOs: discussions of business enablement through the transformation of legacy data center and network architectures to cloud-first infrastructures, with insights from leaders who have gone through this journey.
- Network and security architects: deep-dive sessions on network, application, and security transformation based on real-world customer case studies and lessons learned.
- Practitioners and operations professionals: survey of best practices and hands-on technical solution certifications with Zscaler and partner technologies.
The three days of keynote addresses, breakout sessions, and certification tracks are designed to help business leaders drive effective change in their organization. Topics will explore the latest enterprise cloud solutions with a focus on top-of-mind initiatives, such as:
- Network transformation: from hub-and-spoke to a cloud-enabled network
- Application transformation: from data center to public cloud or IaaS such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Office 365: Faster deployment and great user experience
- Security transformation: from castle and moat to perimeter-less enterprise
Zscaler and partner offerings
- Zscaler certifications: learn best practices to fully leverage Zscaler
- Eco-system for the security and cloud: latest offerings from Zscaler partners
- Zscaler strategy and direction: learn where Zscaler offerings are headed
The three-track conference will offer networking and security technologists opportunities to learn from, and network with, experts and peers, and will include technology certifications on Zscaler and partner solutions.
For more information about Zenith Live, the Zscaler Cloud Summit, visit zenithlive.zscaler.com.
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security platform that protects thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Zscaler ™, SHIFT™, ZIA™, ZPA™, Direct-to-cloud™ and The internet is the New Corporate Network™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Zscaler, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Zscaler Security Research
- Zscaler Security as a Service
- Award-winning Web Security
- World’s First Next Generation Cloud Firewall
- Sandboxing and Behavioral Analysis
Whitney Glockner Black
Director of Communications